Work where your work matters. Work at CCRC.
CCRC prides itself as a workplace of choice for passionate talent, driven by our mission to cultivate child, family and community well-being. Whether the position works directly with the public or supports our programs, every position is vital to our mission's success and reputation as a leader. We are not your typical non-profit. We are 900+ people strong and growing!
You could play a key role supporting the Head Start Division!
Annual Salary Range: $23.76 /hour
This position is classified as “Hybrid”, full time, 40 hours per week- Monday thru Friday. This hybrid work environment may consist of working remotely, at headquarters’ office location and/or at any of our HS/EHS sites. Travel may be required between San Fernando Valley and Antelope Valley.
Within a team environment, the Health Specialist II will perform the following responsibilities:
Monitoring & Record Keeping (40%), Case Management & Training & Technical Assistance (30%), Health Education & Training (10%), Outreach(10%), and Health & Safety (10%).
Core Minimum Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Public Health related field such as community health, health education, maternal and child health, child nutrition and/or health administration
- Experience: One to three years of experience in public health related field and/or preschool related program.
- Bilingual Required: Ability to converse, write and/or translate in English and Spanish
- Background & Health Clearance Requirements: Head Start / CCP
- Criminal Records (e.g. Live Scan Fingerprinting), Child Abuse Index Check, Sexual Offender Registry, Health and Tuberculosis (TB) test clearances required.
Review the job flyer for all the job details, requirements, and benefits: Health Specialist II