Location: Madera, CA
Salary: $17.08 hourly rate
Budgeted: Full - time at 12 months; Monday - Friday
Benefits: 403(b) retirement plan, medical/dental/vision/life, Employee Assistance Program
Apply: Submit an application to email@example.com; may obtain application from CAPMC's website, www.maderacap.org.
CAPMC is seeking a strategic and creative person responsible for performing the necessary duties of entering data and eligibility information into CenterTrack system, reporting monthly attendance, and other duties related to the CSPP and CMIG state programs.
This individual will demonstrate the ability to:
- Speak, read, and write Spanish is preferred.
- Operate a 10-key, copy machine, and other office machinery, computer software inclusive of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Create reports, graphs, and spreadsheets as needed for reporting purposes.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the cultural / ethnic diversity of the service populations and to be sensitive to the needs of low - income families and children.
- Manually operate program equipment and machinery, such as the Agency's computers, copy machines, and White Fleet.
- Effectively communication with staff, customers and agency/business representatives.
- Possess interpersonal, problem - solving, and organizational skills.
- Manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Sustain cooperative relationships with those contacted in course of work.
- Follow work schedule as well as written and oral instructions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with vendors.
This individual will demonstrate to posses the knowledge of:
- Early childhood growth and development principles.
- Computer applications; i.e., Microsoft Office products (inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access)
- Principals of data processing and record keeping skills.
- Basic business marth.
- Basic knowledge of CPR and First Aid.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's Degree in business adminsitration or related field and 1 year of increasingly reponsible experience in a clerical or secretarial field;
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years of increasingly responsible experience in a clerical or secretarial field.
- Ensures a minimum of 15 hours of professional growth hours are completed and documented annually.
GENERAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Exerting up to 15 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Able to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), California Family Rights Act (CFRA) and other federal, state and local standards.
- Able to perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, CFRA and other federal, state and local standards.
The CAPMC is an equal opportunity employer. CAPMC provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, national origin, religion, color, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, sex stereotyping, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, and any status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
Appointment will be contingent upon passing a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, fingerprint clearance, and reference checks, pre-employment physical, immunization requirement, and TB test is required for Head Start funded positions.
Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity / Drug Free Employer