RECRUITING AND OUTREACH SPECIALIST JOB POSTING
Under Kai Ming, we have been piloting an early childhood education substitute teacher pool shared service program for the entire city called STEP (Substitute Teacher Empowerment and Placement). It's a non-profit program providing affordable staffing for childcare and promoting fair wages and professional development for teachers. As the need for early childhood education teachers is continuously growing, we need to hire more substitute teachers and bring in more partner agencies. We need someone who can own the entire coordinating process early on in the candidate experience and outreach process. The recruiting and outreach specialist will work closely with the STEP program team and HR team to outreach, onboard, develop and maintain a positive relationship with internal and external stakeholders. He/she will work as an ambassador of candidate experience and customer service through the day-to-day work.
Job Type: Full time, Non-exempt
Report to: Human Resources Manager/STEP Program Director
Qualifications: Kai Ming is looking for an experienced professional who can attend to the recruiting needs of our growing organization.
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in recruiting, community outreach or marketing.
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong organizational skill & attention to detail
- Annual health exam and immunization Clearance
- Criminal Background and Child Abuse Check Clearance
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination record is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary - determined based on the qualification & experience level
- Advanced Degree Stipend - Additional pay for holding advanced degrees
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Chiropractic/Acupuncture - 100% covered
- Medical plan for dependent(s) under 26 years old - 100% covered
- MRA (Medical Reimbursement Account) - employer sponsored contributions
- Life, AD&D, LTD - 100% covered
- Retirement - automatic 15% employer contribution
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - available to all employees
- Wellness - Various staff self-care & wellness benefits
- Professional Development - Extensive training & coaching
- Tuition Support - Reimbursement & stipend for tuition, textbook & trainings
- Education Support - Tuition/textbook reimbursement & paid release time for class
- Paid Time Off - 11 days of holiday & up to 24 days of PTO
Equal Opportunity: Kai Ming provides equal employment opportunities for staff and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Application process: Please submit your job application through Kai Ming’s career page https://kaiming.org/careers. Applications are accepted and evaluated until a suitable candidate has been selected.