Glenn County Office of Education-CaFS - Orland, CA
- High School diploma/GED
- Hold/qualify for a Child Development Associate Teacher Permit or willing to take 12 units in Early Childhood Education within the first year of employment to remain eligible for employment for a second year. Visit https://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/req-child-dev for permit requirements.
- Experience working with children
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10-30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Valid California driver license and insured reliable transportation
- Assist in the implementation of age-appropriate curriculum under the guidance of Teacher/Director.
- Assist Teacher/Director and Teacher in the supervision of children.
- Assist in providing a safe, sanitary, healthy and attractive learning environment.
- Assist in the communication between child and teacher, and parent(s) and teacher when language barriers exist.
- Model appropriate behavior and interact in a positive, friendly and courteous manner with children, staff, families and community volunteers in order to build and foster responsive relationship.
- Provide childcare at parent meetings for the community you work in and other activities, as assigned.
How to Apply
Miriam Lopez; 530-865-1267 ext. 2211 email@example.com